If you have found out that you do have an allergy, your doctor is the best person to give you advice on managing and alleviating your allergy symptoms. For example, you might benefit from using antihistamine tablets or nasal sprays. There are also a number of things you can do within your home to keep your symptoms at bay.
- having hardwood floors instead of carpets
- using blinds instead of curtains
- installing air filters to remove allergens
- regularly cleaning where your cat sleeps
- washing your cat’s bed regularly
- moving litter trays and cat beds away from air vents
- feeding the cat antiallergen food can help